July 22, 2010

A note of Thanks from Charm

Hi WonderMums,

It was such a blessing that your WonderMums group came to support my family. I want to share my thanks on the blogsite.

I have been to WonderMums since 2009. I always felt very lucky that I can join in with the activites in a mums group. I am a Christian and I believe God has the best plans for me and one is the opportunity to meet those lovely mums. I felt many mums, especially some leaders contributed time and put a lot of effort in to make the mums group very successful.
The other week, after my labour, I was having a very hard time because my older son Ethan got sick and he needed isolation from me and Asher, our new born baby. I have to look after Asher by myself as I cannot get any support from my relatives because they need to look after Ethan in another house. Praise GOD, God sent angels to help me. The WonderMums group helped me and delivered dinner to me for the first week I was home. I am very appreciative and I believe God sent those angels to me.

So a big thanks to those angels and lovely mums: Jo W, Jo P, Julia, Monique, Ruth and Pastor Lois.

May God Bless the WonderMums group and through their blessing may more mums understand God's power.

Kind Regards,
Charm

No comments: